Tutorinet helps users to search and book Tutor.
7. Unless otherwise stated, Tutorinet and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tutorinet. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tutorinet for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
9. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tutorinet does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tutorinet, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tutorinet shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
10. Tutorinet reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
12. The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
13. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
14. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
15. You hereby grant Tutorinet a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
16. You must be 18 years old or over to book a lesson for yourselves.
17. If the tutee is under 18 years of age, he/she must be represented by a parent or legal guardian who gives consent for them to receive tuition. It is the responsibility of that parent/guardian to check the credentials of the Tutor. Tutorinet is not responsible for any disputes regarding parental consent or any problems that a Tutee or a patent/guardian has experienced with a Tutor.
18. You should exercise your own judgment when assessing site information and the suitability of a Tutor to work with. Because of the number of sources, none of the content on the website can be guaranteed to be complete, accurate or up-to-date. You should not rely on any content on the website as constituting advice, recommendation or endorsement by us.
19. A Tutor must be 18 years old or over to offer tuitions
20. A Tutor should have the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the subjects specified by you on Tutorinet Website.
21. Tutors who contact Tutees who are under the age of 18 must ensure that the Tutee has consent from a parent or a guardian to provide tuition services to the Tutee.
22. Tutors are not employees of Tutorinet and are solely responsible for their own actions both on and off this Website.
23. If Tutors contact Students who are under 18, they must ensure that these Students are represented by a parent or legal guardian who gives consent for the Student to receive tuition.
24. All information provided by a Tutor on the tutorinet Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes a correct name, address, telephone number and qualification/experience details. Details entered by the Tutor on the tutorinet Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
25. Tutors must disclose any criminal convictions or cautions they may have to Tutorinet including any criminal convictions or cautions received at any time after having registered a tutor account on the Website and for as long as the Tutor remains registered.
26. Tutors claiming Background Checked Status must background check awarded within 2 years of the date on which a Tutor creates an account on the Website, and within 3 years at any point in time thereafter. Tutorinet cannot verify any claim made by Tutors within their profile or in any of other communication which relates to them having a valid background check other than through the awarding of the “Background Checked Status”.
27. A Tutor must not complete on behalf of the Tutee any coursework, essays, or other assignments.